advise needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kay welch

Reaction score
Any advise on this would be gratefull got a client and been getting quite a lot of lifting especially index fingers.Ikeep it really thin around cuticle and blend it but wondering if it could be oil she uses.Have tried to sell her cuticle oil but uses almond oil or cooking oil also in late 50s so could be on hrt. i use dip system and not supposed to dehydrate nails but tempted to use a bit of nail fresh to see if this might help any ideas please.:!:

I have never used the dip system.....but most lifting problems are down to improper prep....are you positive all the non living cuticle is geting removed from the nail plate?........if you are sure you are doing your proper prep...then do a search on here regards HRT as I am sure there have been a few posts regarding this...sorry I can't be of more help......

Other than prep, the only other thing that may affect the nail are the skin/hair products that this client might be using? Is it only happening on the index finger? If it is, it sounds like something she's doing rather than your work to me...

If it's only index fingers then she's probably using them as tools, opening coke cans that sort of thing...

Also the cooking/almond oil thing she's doing, won't help in the slightest, they are both FAR too heavy and won't soak into anything!! Especially enhancements. Oh well... Good luck there..

Latest posts

Back