Aero Promotion - Pamper day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil Linz

Reaction score
Has anyone else recieved an email from beauty guild offering free advertising in exchange for giving away 3x 20-30 min introductory treatments?

(for anyone who hasnt, its an email on behalf of aero, asking for salons to donate 3 mini treatments as part of a promotion where gift certificates are given away with aero bars over easter.)

Or has anyone done this type of advertising before with or without success?

There was a thread started by the guild for this a couple of weeks ago,
i applied and received my letter to say i was one of the salons that could take part hth

D'oh that'll teach me for not searchin first! Ive found it now lol thanks xx

No probs hun, you are welcome

I applied for it but haven't heard anything so looks as if I wasn't successful.

I wouldn't say so Hippy Chick, i only got an email about it yesterday, so they're probably still administering the applicants. suppose they just need an even number in different areas.

I applied months ago and haven't heard anything.:irked:

I've recieved a reply by post to say that I'm able to be part of it.

I am sure when things like this were done in the past that not many people actually gained any clients from these so lost out in the long run.

I could be wrong though and hope you all gets lots of business from it. x x x

I got a letter today! I'm one of the 600 apparently that have been accepted!

it sounds great to me

good luck everyone

i done a few things like this with tampax and always and got no clients just miserable sods! it was a complete waste of time

i done a few things like this with tampax and always and got no clients just miserable sods! it was a complete waste of time
oh hun that is PMS for you lol

It never hurts to have a bit of free advertising and it is only 3x 1/2 hour treatments so we wont be losing out that much and you never know if we impress enough we could all gain 3 extra clients even if it is only for their special occasions

I did this about three years with a healthy bread campaign and have to say it was a complete waste of time. The few clients that did take up the offer never came back. However I hope that this one is better for all of you on it good luck and lets us know how you all get on:hug:

hellooooo cogsi, long time no see! how are you doing?
its daisy-chain from hp!!!

Hi dAiSychain,
I'm good thanks. U? HP has been very quiet without you around:)

he he! Sarah
you always where a flatterer!!!

Hi Guys!

Glad you're so interested in the promotion. If you need any more information about it, or would like to know if you have been successful, feel free to drop me a PM, and I will try to be of some help for you.

Oh crickey that reminds me I got this egg for Easter and have found a salon 3 miles from the house so will need to have myself a freebie!

Latest posts

Back