Aero Promotion - Pamper day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can you send the vouchers in as you go along?

b xxx

I guess so... I personally am going to send mine in in one batch. The last booking is June 1st, so you would have an idea on how many you have after this date. If I don't have any booked in after this date I will send mine in at the beginning of June.

I had a call from a lady saying that she had booked with areo, this is so annoying as if I had other clients in that day, it would looked bad.

Thankfully I had nothing on that day!!!

Does anyone know how you can stop this from happening again?:mad:

hey hun, i also posted about this, a lady had rang aero and theyd booked her in, for a saturday at 2pm, im mobile and dont work saturdays afet 1pm usually, (i have made exception for this lady as she upgraded too) but i did say i think its wrong for nestle to be making appts for us, it makes us look bad when the client rings and we cant do the appt theyve been told, they should have to ring us direct i think

well rant over lol

xxx

Its weird though isn't it. I have not had one person ring saying aero had booked them in. Do you think its the clients being a bit cheeky? Or maybe just a few memebers of aero staff who are new or don't get it?!

Becki xxx

Wow this all sounds brill!! its the first time ive heard of a promotion like this going so well!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Its weird though isn't it. I have not had one person ring saying aero had booked them in. Do you think its the clients being a bit cheeky? Or maybe just a few memebers of aero staff who are new or don't get it?!

Becki xxx

I have had two clients who expected to be put in the same week and on the Saturday of that week. I just explained that there were no appointments available on that day and could I offer them an alternative appointment to which we sorted one out without any problem. :)

I think its the clients stretching the truth somewhat.

I had 1 ring today saying she had a voucher, so I went into the spiel and said I was down for massage, she tutted and said what about pedi and mani, I said I would accomodate her, but if she checked, I did actually state that I was only doing massage as part of the promotion. She didn't seem very impressed and didn't make an appointment.

as anyone who has read my lastest blog will know... i've had a few no shows from this promotion. I think the worst thing is when they dont show, you try to call them and leave messages, and they never get back to you, even just to apologise that they forgot about the treatment. I specifically asked if they could call me, just to let me know they were okay as i was concerned for their welfare... but nada.

I am still having an excellent response from this, and still getting a number of calls a day for bookings, and as much as i sound ungrateful, i really am as these are clients i wouldn't have got without the promotion. I have had a call from aero, booking on a clients behalf, which explains the number of private number calls i'd been getting (i tend not to answer them) and the girl was very helpful.

So far i have only had one no show, on a Saturday too Grrr
but i have lots of these booked in for the next couple of weeks so hopefully they will all turn up

What would have looked bad about it? And stop what from happening?

I am wanting to stop other people booking in treatments for me, I am a mobile business, and work elsewhere so time is limited.

Having people book in for you, when you are not free, makes you look unprofessional.:irked:

I think its the clients stretching the truth somewhat.

I had 1 ring today saying she had a voucher, so I went into the spiel and said I was down for massage, she tutted and said what about pedi and mani, I said I would accomodate her, but if she checked, I did actually state that I was only doing massage as part of the promotion. She didn't seem very impressed and didn't make an appointment.

I agree with you, what do these people expect when they are getting something for nothing. A few clients want me to jump through hoops for them, I am professional but I refuse to do so.:mad:

Hi

Just wondering what people are doing with clients who have more than one voucher?

Becki xxx

that hasn't happened to me yet.

I have 11 vouchers, going to do another on Thursday and think I will send them in.

Yep I am sending 30 in tomorrow. But the thing is I have some clients who have had 2 or more vouchers!

Becki xxx

Hi

Just wondering what people are doing with clients who have more than one voucher?

Becki xxx

I have a lady who has 3 vouchers. She is going to use 2 of them and give her daughter one. Personally I don't have a problem with especially as they have booked for extra treatment at the same time and I assume there isn't a problem as far as Aero is concerned.

I have a lady who has 3 vouchers. She is going to use 2 of them and give her daughter one. Personally I don't have a problem with especially as they have booked for extra treatment at the same time and I assume there isn't a problem as far as Aero is concerned.

I think there is because it says one voucher per person!:eek:

Is anyone stil getting new enquiries from these vouchers?

I joined the scheme a bit late & am wondering if I have missed the boat! :cry:

Hi
I am still getting enquiries as there seem to be a lot of salons that have pulled out recently.

Has anyone actually been paid yet?

I have sent my vouchers in but still waiting to see what will happen.

Lisa

well I had my last one booked in on thursday but she was a no-show (but I rang her before her appointment so knew she was cancelling).

Haven't had any more bookings, so think that 10 is plenty.

i'm still getting bookings, and still having problems with no-shows for this. v. v. annoying. I also have sent some vouchers in for payment but am still waiting. it's not been too long though.

Latest posts

Back