Aesthetics Website - Comments Please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok! Have set my filler prices today. Keep the comments rolling please!

Jane x

Hi Aaron,

I hope it will lead clients/salons to contact me to find out more. Its not my intention to provide a deluge of information on the site, but I wanted it to convey a freshness and a thirst for more!

Jane x

I was hoping you wanted to get leads from your website. In all honesty if your website isn't generating leads, it isn't as good as it could be anyways.

I think you should make a specific offer that entices people to call you and book an appointment. Be it a voucher, or a free consultation, giving someone something specific will increase the chances of them taking action.

Good luck!

-Aaron

I was hoping you wanted to get leads from your website. In all honesty if your website isn't generating leads, it isn't as good as it could be anyways.

I think you should make a specific offer that entices people to call you and book an appointment. Be it a voucher, or a free consultation, giving someone something specific will increase the chances of them taking action.

Good luck!

-Aaron

Good advice Aaron - I do provide a free consultation so I need to make more of an emphasis around this on the site. Was thinking of adding a special offer page too?

Jane

Yay! Have secured my first clinic with a beauty salon today! :eek::)

Excellent news Jane, let's hope they've got some people for you to see. In the past when I did work in beauty salons (no longer do that due to my client base). I always did a promotional/demo event so people could see me, hear about products etc...fingers crossed.

Excellent news Jane, let's hope they've got some people for you to see. In the past when I did work in beauty salons (no longer do that due to my client base). I always did a promotional/demo event so people could see me, hear about products etc...fingers crossed.

Great idea. Thanks for all your help and advice - it really is greatly appreciated especially knowing how close you are in geography to me!

I don't want to sound all mummsy but hopefully all this work will pay off in the long run and I'll be able to spend more time at home with my little monsters, I mean angels...... :eek:

Well done, did they contact you through this forum or was it on your chase arounds? x

Yes, it is funny. we probably 'know' a lot of mutual people! anyway as i stated before done the beauty salons etc - have enough clients coming directly without any contact with others. I can also probably give you a list (if you'd like) of the salons in Burton that HAVE someone and who it is so then you can work on the ones that HAVEN'T...let me know. PM

Well done, did they contact you through this forum or was it on your chase arounds? x

Through networking Smooth - but not on here! Friend of a friend etc.

Yes, it is funny. we probably 'know' a lot of mutual people! anyway as i stated before done the beauty salons etc - have enough clients coming directly without any contact with others. I can also probably give you a list (if you'd like) of the salons in Burton that HAVE someone and who it is so then you can work on the ones that HAVEN'T...let me know. PM

Thanks Ashalina :hug:

Hi There

I've just come across this post. Jane, I was wondering how your business is doing? Is the website working?

Are you marketing yourself in any other ways? and lastly but the question I am most interested in, how did you approach salons to work in? and can I be cheeky and ask what kind of deal do have with them?

I am asking because I did my aesthetics training back in october and haven't had much success as yet. I want to go out to outlying towns in my area (down South) but I don't know how to approach people. Help please....anybody????

I'll PM you later when I've got a bit more time!

Jane x

Latest posts

Back