Affordable and quality acrylic system Australia

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jules1974

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm very new here, so hi everyone!

I'm currently studying to be a qualified Nail Tech, will graduate in November, so exciting! We are using Young Nails at our School which is great, but I don't think this will be an affordable option for me once I open my home salon. I think that there is an expectation from clients that a home salon will be more affordable to the everyday person than going to a beauty salon.

Does anyone have any advice on Acrylic and Gel Systems that are great quality, great price range, that is easily accessible in Australia?

Thanks so much for your help.

Jules

Hi Jules,
I am a qualified tech in Adelaide. I use Perfect Nails Platinum acrylic system by BeautyWorld, an affordable product made here in Australia.

Ray is such a genious and the support I get is fantastic. There is a FB page for Perfect Nails or the Beauty World website. Contact Ray and he can put you in touch with your closest distributor.

If you are already using YN products I have been told Perfect Nails is a very similar product without the price tag. You should be able to see pricing on the website.

The system I use is HEMA free but they have 5 different acrylic systems to choose from and samples of each can be purchased for a tiny fee.

They are also the Australian distributor for Light Elegance and Ray has a lot of contact with Jim the founder of LE in the US.

Feel free to contact me via private message on my FB if you want, search for Bels Gels.

Regards, Bel :)

Hi Bel

Thank you so much for replying to my post - there is so many different acrylic and gel systems out there now that it's just impossible to know which is the best especially being a novice in this industry. Of course there are also a number of products that are marketed very well, which also makes it difficult to see the quality through the advertising.

I will definitely check out Perfect Nails and see if I can purchase a small trial kit. I'm so pleased you mentioned Hema Free - as I've found my skin is starting to get irritated and itchy just from practicing - so will definitely look into that as an option.

I just don't want to outlay too much and realise I can't use it for irritation as well as limiting me in profit margins.

It's funny that you should reply to me - it was only a couple of weeks I went through your salon tour - amazing - thank you so much for sharing! I think I would need to win the lotto to be able to have that set up!

I will definitely follow you on FB and have on You Tube as well.

I will PM you on FB for some advice Bel - thank you again!

Jules

Latest posts

Back