airbrush needles??!!? HELP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northern Nails

Reaction score
hi, i 'm ahving problems with my body art airbrush. i have taken it all to pieces and have now got all my needles mixed up. i have a 2mm for nails, 4mm needle for body art and 6mm needle for tanning. Is there any way i can tell which is which. They are from Sudo. My head is up my arse at the minute...i'm fed up :cry:

sorry can't help you off hand but maybe you could give the airbrush company a call in the morning..... they are fab... very helpful and maybe they can explain how to tell the difference. Either that or hopefully some other knowledgeable geek will impart their words of wisdom and point you in the right direction. Airbrush company's number is: 0870 066 0445

Hi Debbie

Hope this will of use to you!!

All the needles are marked... they are marked for size by rings around the circumference as follows::

0.2 Nail Art 0 Markings

0.4 Body Art 1 Marking

0.6 Tanning 2 Markings

Simply look at all of your needles and you will see the markings are different on each....

Sue x

Oh Sue,

You are a life saver, i noticed the rings and thought they must be something to do with the sizing but didn't know which meant what.

That is fantastic, i have to send my airbrush and everthing back to su do because i am ahaving a problem with paint flow. It's been a nightmare trying to do a body art portfolio and the paint not flowing properly.

Thanks again to yu both

Welsh Geek said:
Hi Debbie

Hope this will of use to you!!

All the needles are marked... they are marked for size by rings around the circumference as follows::

0.2 Nail Art 0 Markings

0.4 Body Art 1 Marking

0.6 Tanning 2 Markings

Simply look at all of your needles and you will see the markings are different on each....

Sue x

Latest posts

Back