airbrushing equipment!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemsy

Reaction score
Ive gone through the treads to read about what brands you recommend etc. I dont have very much money! they all seem quite expensive! And i cant afford to go on a course like essential nails, is it ok to teach yourself?

I also wanted to know what sort of bits you should have with it , as i have no idea about airbrushing and what all the numbers mean and whats good etc? like what size nozzle? max pressure? flow? whats gravity feed? and auto stop facility? sorry if im being dumb!

Theres one on ebay i like as it actually looks nice whereas all the others i see just look so horrible and bulky! Maybe if someone could look and tell me what they think? I would be so gratefull.... i dont know how to do links etc so heres the ref number 5578341685

Thanx! Gem xx

Gem, Just come across your thread now and I'm off to bed, but I'll email you in more detail tomorrow and try to answer the questions you have. I can point you in the direction of an affordable system, I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.

Jackie

i used to use su-do (tc5000) yes its alot of money but it does do all the airbrush stuff (hair, nails, body art,tanning etc) but well worth it, in the kit you get the brush, compressor, paints, stencils, plus a load lot more - i personnaly didnt find it very much worth it as peeps up here were too narow minded to try anything new - i think it also depands where you live

have a look in the nail art forum there's loads of info in there x

Latest posts

Back