Akzéntz Gel - help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiara

Reaction score
hey everyone
im going to forget buying the alan & roy gel as a few thought it was a bad idea. ive been looking at the akzentz gel now and would appreciate it if someone could give me some feedback on it and wether its worth buying. i believe it is a soak off gel am i right?

thanx everyone

x:rolleyes:

Hi there Chick

I used this system in the past an was good with a lovely shiny finish

click on this link see if that helps

http://www.thenaildirectory.com/deb.html

Karen is your lady u need for advice im just trying to recal her surname an website ................ bare with me ill search an re-post

shes lovely an always availavble at the end of the phone for advice

always helped me

heres a link to a nail site where all the techs use akzentz gels

the distrubitor for round here is karen but cant find her website or contact
it has been sometime

maybe someone off the board here might recall Karen...
if not email Deb from just nailz shel point you in the right direction

hope this helps chick x

thats the one

my mind just totally went blank couldnt think for the life of me

i have spoke to karen several times shes lovely an very helpfull but its been sometime

say hi to her for me would you xx

Hiya
akzentz has a range of gels..the soak off gel is called options.. it is really nice to work with.. it comes in pink and clear..I use the akzentz paint on white with it for a french finish..as the others have said speak to karen at nailsplus shes lovely and take a look at the justnailz forum there`s loads of info on akzentz gels and tutorials..

their service its great really fast delivery

I use akzentz gel's and i'm very happy with them. They are very stong, flexible and user friendly. Also very soft to file and have a very wide range of gels. Perhaps you should purchase a try-me kit that come with their most popular choises and see what you think. I was totally convinced.

Latest posts

Back