Akzentz Gel Dvd !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VickyB

Reaction score
Hi All

Just want to share with you the NEW Akzentz DVD which I received a couple of days ago ....

Deb Jacklin from www.justnailz.com has just brought out her new Akzentz gel tutorial DVD and it's amazing. The close up shots are superb - tip blending, terriffic and gel application - well, you've got to see it for yourself.

The first in the series is a natural tip and gel overlay and it is VERY good, PLUS she makes it look so easy.

Just thought I'd share this in case any of you feel you could do with a little bit of assistance with your application (or blending !) or if like me, you just love watching others at work.

If any of you are interested, Karen (a Geek here), the UK Akzentz distributor and educator now has them available on her site - www.nailsplusbeauty.com. (Hope you don't mind Karen, but I think this application DVD will be of great help to a lot of techs).

Ok - Happy New Year everyone !!

Vicky xx

Thanks for sharing that with us Vicki :wink2:

hi, does it show sculpting with gel also?

Hi

No, this first one doesn't .... but Deb will be bringing out a backfill AND sculpting DVD in the near future.

Vicky :wink2:

thanks vicky x x

Yes, thanks Vicki for your enthusiastic post :hug:
The next 2 DVDs in the series are out late next month.
Happy New Year!

Best wishes
KarenS.

nailtech said:
Yes, thanks Vicki for your enthusiastic post :hug:
The next 2 DVDs in the series are out late next month.
Happy New Year!

Best wishes
KarenS.

karen ........... i need one of these !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! order will be on its way !! lovin the new colours esp smokey mauve.

amb x

Hi! How much is the DVD?

Latest posts

Back