alan & roy soak off gel???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiara

Reaction score
hey everyone
ive been looking for a while now to find a really good soak off gel and whilst searching the net i came across an alan & roy soak off gel. has anyone used this product or is anyone able to tell me if it is any good and worth buying?

thanx
:D
x

yes I have, it does soak off but I found that the product went off very quikly so there was a lot of wastage, better to train in a really good gel like bio if you want a soak off or brisa if you want buff off.

If you are looking for a soak off gel, why not have a look at Akzentz Options Soak off gel - www.nailsplusbeauty.com

Im sorry but just the name of it puts me off!!
''Alan and Roy'' sounds a bit suspicious!!!!

naturalnails said:
If you are looking for a soak off gel, why not have a look at Akzentz Options Soak off gel - www.nailsplusbeauty.com

I have the akzentz options soak off gel and its nice I use it mainly for natural nail overlays..the dream soak off gel from www.essentialnails.com is my favourite for enhancements though..really nice to work with,,self levels really well and really strong..hth

holliejayne said:

why suspicious???I have ordered from alan roy,, their nail polishes are really nice and they have some lovely nail jewelry.. all reasonably priced too..

holliejayne said:
Its Alan Roy not Alan and Roy you donut:lol:

Latest posts

Back