All in one beauty package courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staceymmm

Reaction score
Hi, I want to start up a mobile beauty service and I am looking to do a course in Sparta tanning, waxing, eyebrow tinting and threading and also eyelash extensions. I was just wondering what are the best courses to do? I found an all one one package course to do all of the above on your beauty training.co.uk. It takes 8 days... does this seem a bit short? Does anyone know about his company? Or does anyone recommend any courses to do around the West Midlands area? Thanks :)

To me, that does seem very packed in.
If I was teaching a student how to wax I would allow 3 hours teaching per week for say 6 weeks and the student would need to practice in between each lesson - then they could start practicing whole treatments on family before starting assessments 2 weeks later.
Remember that there is lots of theory and H&S to learn alongside each skill too.

Yes u was thinking the same. I just want to do a course in eyelashes, waxing, threading and spray tan. I'm Thinking maybe it's best I do all these courses separately... do you have any recommendations on courses that are best?

The courses on the website look suitable for experienced therapists but I would find it daunting as a new person as it looks very fast paced. It's probably worth shopping around for separate courses. It's not uncommon to do spray tan in just one day so the place you've linked may be suitable for that.

Latest posts

Back