Allergy help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerrif123

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I've been spray tanning for 3 years, and this is actually a personal question. I love having a tan myself and thinks it's good for clients to see. However I seem to of become allergic to the tanning products I use (suntana) mainly. Brings me up in a rash the following day after tanning and washing off.

I always patch test clients and never had an issue but it's just for myself. I wondered if anyone could recommend a tan that perhaps they use on clients with sensitive skin or is it just thr DHA? And I need to give up :(.

When I first started tanning I used to have them alot and never had an issue until last year.

Gave it another go last night my friend used fake bake and I had the same issue.

I've also tried fresh indulgence and same thing.

Thanks in advance for your help and knowledge.

I used to use fake tan weekly when we launched it in the salon. After a year or so I became allergic - full body itchy rash of tiny red spots. Not a great look!

I stopped completely. A few years on I find I am ok with the slow developing ones but haven't been brave enough yet to try a full strength salon tan.

Latest posts

Back