Alternative to SJK weft extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikki_0108

Reaction score
I've been using SJK for about a year now but the quality they claim the hair to be is nowhere near what they say. The extensions usually last me about 3 months, but the last lot has been around 5 weeks and they're already pretty much ruined. I always get the highest quality russian remy hair and it costs around £300.

I'm looking for somewhere that does hair (18inch, around 200g) for around the same price, but actually is good quality that lasts. I usually get wefts and glue them in myself but am considering getting the hair myself then having a professional do micro rings or something similar. Would the extensions look better if i did that as opposed to wefts? Also how much does it usually cost just to have someone put the extensions in for you?

If it helps I get a medium warm blonde colour, any suggestions are much appreciated!

Transform xtensions 180g for under 200 quid or remi catchet for around What your paying now

Angel remy is better and cheaper x

I recommend Hair & Graces. SJK have been appalling for me. Look at the photo of what my hair turned out like after a few weeks. I bought 2 packs and one pack was faulty and turned orange...I put both packs into my hair at the same time and it was only the expensive superior range that turned orange. SJK refused to help, told me to send the hair back and then blocked me so that I couldn't get a refund or exchange or even communicate with them.

Attachments

• IMG_1175.JPG
    IMG_1175.JPG
    161 KB · Views: 30

Latest posts

Back