Am I qualified?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaa123

Reaction score
Hi i have just completed my training and passed the complete nail technician course with next step beauty. Does this mean i am now a qualified nail technician? I sorry for the lack of knowledge just really confused on that

Who accredits it? Is it a recognised NVQ/VRQ or an in-house Diploma?

Depends what they gave you at the end of the course. Was it a certificate of attendance or a certified accredited qualification? Have a look at your paperwork. If it's simply a certificate of attendance then no, it isn't a qualification I'm afraid.

Who accredits it? Is it a recognised NVQ/VRQ or an in-house Diploma?

It says it is fully accredited it says. BABTAC, abt and the guild? It sayd it is a diploma certicificate?

Depends what they gave you at the end of the course. Was it a certificate of attendance or a certified accredited qualification? Have a look at your paperwork. If it's simply a certificate of attendance then no, it isn't a qualification I'm afraid.

Well i passed the course and recieved the certificate for passing not for attendance i'm sure of that. I feel so dumb but just the terminology of 'qualified nail technician' i'm not sure on ‍♀️

if its accredited by them then its a qualification x

Latest posts

Back