Am I ready to tone my hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caeley

Reaction score
If I use toner will it take away the orange and leave me with a cool blonde? Or should I bleach one more time. I have only bleached once

Attachments

• rps20170314_143630.jpg
    rps20170314_143630.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 171
You can tone on any level hair to remove warmth, but you won't get blonde from that with a toner. What is it you want to achieve? What level and tone? And you'll need to take a picture of your hair in direct daylight for us to see properly

I'm 16 years old and I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, pls help.

You need to stop DIY and visit a good colourist unless you want to carry the rest of your hair home in a paper bag.

Last edited:
You need to stop DIY and visit a good colourist unless you want to carry the rest of your hair home in a paper bag.

Y is this old woman bullying me on multiple posts I've made. I don't have hundreds of dollars to throw out at a salon. I've been to a salon multiple times and came out with neon orange hair and talked into getting haircuts I later regret. I dont get results i want anyways. I can do whatever i want to my hair and if it falls out that's my business! And it has fallen out in the past :)!!! You're not creating a safe space for people to ask questions by being straight up rude. I've been told more nicely several times to be careful. I guess it's easy to be mean to people though behind a keyboard

Y is this old woman bullying me on multiple posts I've made. I don't have hundreds of dollars to throw out at a salon. I've been to a salon multiple times and came out with neon orange hair and talked into getting haircuts I later regret. I dont get results i want anyways. I can do whatever i want to my hair and if it falls out that's my business! And it has fallen out in the past :)!!! You're not creating a safe space for people to ask questions by being straight up rude. I've been told more nicely several times to be careful. I guess it's easy to be mean to people though behind a keyboard

This is a professional site! We don't give out colour formulas etc to non qualified professionals. That's the rules of this site!

Latest posts

Back