An alternative to Lycon waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaderivett

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I've been told that Ellisons do a waxing brand that is on par with lycon wax,same ingredients,Same results,but half the price!
Wondered whether anyone knew which it was, or if they have used it and what they think of it? Tia x

Jeez really? I'd be very surprised if this is true but if it is I bet there is a huge price difference! Hope somebody has any info?

I'm sceptical but it was my Elemis rep that came in and said that a salon she had just been to had found out about it. Just wondered if anyone knew anything about it!

Wouldn't surprise me...it's like supermarket own brands...I bet 99% are made by the big brands.

It's the delsera really good

I tried the Delsara wax range it was ok but I found sienna x peppermint creme hot wax much better xxxx

I would recommend euroblnde peron rigot, I have used for years

When is Kim Lawless going to release her wax?

Hi everyone.
I've been told that Ellisons do a waxing brand that is on par with lycon wax,same ingredients,Same results,but half the price!
Wondered whether anyone knew which it was, or if they have used it and what they think of it? Tia x

Hi im just returning from Scottish Hair& Beauty show... Lycon were there .. but also a company Kreative Hair& Beauty had a wax From Italy Italiwax..
they had strip and stripless wax...hot wax very flexible lots of different flavours the White Chocolate smelt devine plus price eise very competive....
Facebook page kreative hair and beauty distribution ...
Ive been using this wax for almost 12 months fantastic results !!!!!!

I love Adam &Eve waxes

I'm not sure how much Lycon is but just checked out the Delsera. It's only a 500g bag so not actually that cost effective compared to Perron which is an 800g bag.

I stick with what works. Lycon is my go to, I have tried so many brands over the years and I always continue with Lycon. The amount I charge for waxing treatments I refuse to use anything less than perfect.

When is Kim Lawless going to release her wax?
Very soon according to her Facebook page. if you haven't already, like her page and watch for updates. I've used it and its the best wax I've ever used...and I've used a few!

Latest posts

Back