Anatomy and physiology

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CARLAx

Reaction score
so iv nearly finsished my level3 beauty therapy just got a few more clients to do then i should be complete on my assesments then i have to sit my anatomy and physiology test.
iv just orderd a book onlie ''Anatomy and Physiology beauty therapy basics''
i really need to do as much revision as possible as i really dont want to be doing resits!
do any of you geeks have any tips and what areas to cover most ?

Thanks for reading
xx Carla xx

Hi there, done a few nvq3 tests....lymph, face, neck bones, benefits of electrics body and face,healthe and safty,retail services, difference in electrical machines, ems, faradic, galvanic, microcurrent, epilation, probing techniques hope this helps, ohhh the skin too

Last edited:
I am only on level 2 but doesnt your lecturer give you a revision list or it will all be in your National Occupational Standards what you need to know

I have my A&P 2 exam on Wednesday.:Scared:

Our first paper covered skin, cells, bones and muscles.

Paper 2 will be respiratory, renal, endocrine, olfactory, nervous system, cardio-vascular, lymphatic system and digestive system.:eek: Just revise it all.:rolleyes:

good luck!:hug:

The Anatomy Colouring Book is meant to be useful for learning names.

Hi there, done a few nvq3 tests....lymph, face, neck bones, benefits of electrics body and face,healthe and safty,retail services, difference in electrical machines, ems, faradic, galvanic, microcurrent, epilation, probing techniques hope this helps, ohhh the skin too
I've got my finals coming up in 3 weeks time and I echo Teresac. Make sure you are familiar with:
1. Muscles and their placement and function
2. Lymph nodes and the areas they drain plus Lymphatic system in general.
3. Nerves
4. Bones
5. Main Arteries and Veins
6. Electricity and Safety
7. Electrical machines as mentioned above
8. Hygiene
9. Anatomy of the hair
10. Skin anatomy plus know all your skin types and conditions for analysis
11. Masks, Types of masks, what they are mixed with and reasons for use

Good luck. Hope it goes well xx

Latest posts

Back