Angel Locks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww it's so nice isn't it some lovely colours on the colour ring aswell xx

Couldn't agree more. The service is fab and Angie is very friendly and helpful. I'm really looking forward to using these it's not often you find a fab product with great service AND a happy friendly person to deal with xx

Couldn't agree more. The service is fab and Angie is very friendly and helpful. I'm really looking forward to using these it's not often you find a fab product with great service AND a happy friendly person to deal with xx

I contacted Angelslocks and spoke to Angie who said she would send me a free sample today. She was exactly like you said, lovely and so helpful. I saw on twitter that Jess Wright from The Only Way Is Essex has angelslocks too so can't wait to receive my samples!!

Aww it's so nice isn't it some lovely colours on the colour ring aswell xx

She also can help you do mixes too :) she did a lovely mix for me. Best customer service ever!

What do you mean by colour mix? Was it just a mixture of different coloured strands or does she actually mix colours in loose hair to produce a custom colour then make the strands? Xx

Any updates from your clients xxx

Any updates girlies xxxxx

just thought I'd share a wonderful service (for once) I've read lots of negative discussions about hair suppliers on here and would agree with most of them .. Hair not the quality expected or bad customer service !
I'd like to share a fabulous experience I've had with a company called angel locks not only was their hair everything it claims to be but the customer service was second to none .. Even a courtesy call to check my colours were a good match for me ( having ordered without their colour ring )
I was talked through the colours, sent photos of my choices till I was happy with the mix of colours .. Having had a really pleasant experience I just wanted to share something positive 😀

just thought I'd share a wonderful service (for once) I've read lots of negative discussions about hair suppliers on here and would agree with most of them .. Hair not the quality expected or bad customer service !
I'd like to share a fabulous experience I've had with a company called angel locks not only was their hair everything it claims to be but the customer service was second to none .. Even a courtesy call to check my colours were a good match for me ( having ordered without their colour ring )
I was talked through the colours, sent photos of my choices till I was happy with the mix of colours .. Having had a really pleasant experience I just wanted to share something positive 😀

Me to she's so lovely aswell :) quick replying to any queries I myself can't wait to use the hair :) have you used it yet xxx

It is lovely mini locks all exactly the same no variation as you get from some companies !!
Colours clear and true I'm well chuffed to have found her the others can go whistle 😃

It is lovely mini locks all exactly the same no variation as you get from some companies !!
Colours clear and true I'm well chuffed to have found her the others can go whistle 😃

Amazingly soft aswell isn't it :) I'm in love with the hair. I brought a bundle of 25 to have a play with. Is this your first time using them xxx

Any feedback on you ladies that have fitted angel locks x

Hiya, I saw my client yesterday. Still fab, she's washed 3 times, only lost 2 bonds from top front section but she had a blow dry in a salon that weren't used to
Extensions so it might have been down to that. I'm impressed, great hair, great service!

Wow I think Angie is "trending" on SG!

Wow I think Angie is "trending" on SG!

I don't get what you mean? Lol! Aww that's fab news bet your over the moon. I can't stop playing with the hair I got lol. It's just lush. Xxxxxxx

I love the samples I got hair felt amazing!!!

Defiantly going to offer this hair to my clients when I start up properly

I love the samples I got hair felt amazing!!!

Defiantly going to offer this hair to my clients when I start up properly

Lovely ent they :)

The Angelslocks website is angels sheerness kent and the email is [email protected]

Thank you, just thought I would give a quick update. I checked out the AngelsLocks hair extension website and clicked the free sample link. My hair sample arrived the next day and was really gorgeous. I have also spoken to Angie since and I must say that I agree totally with everyone on here, her customer service is amazing! I know that I should not be surprised to receive such good customer service but I have been looking for a decent hair supplier for ages and am sure that I have tried everywhere and no other company's have been half as helpful. I definitely will be using this hair, at long last my search for a decent supplier is over!

Anyone got anymore updates on this hair please?

Latest posts

Back