Angel Locks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the website?

Fitted 3 sets so far all lovely had my own new hair fitted last week love it very happy to find her and their customer service is wonderful one happy girl ...

Fitted 3 sets so far all lovely had my own new hair fitted last week love it very happy to find her and their customer service is wonderful one happy girl ...

Have you done any checks yet hun? To see how hair is getting on and lasting

Yes seen 2 clients back and very happy .. My endless search is over for a good luxury supplier 😃

Yes seen 2 clients back and very happy .. My endless search is over for a good luxury supplier 😃

You got any pics hun x

Hi fellow Angels Locks lovers. Has anyone had to retip the hair yet? I need to as a semi permanent colour has been used and the bonds have softened. If anyone has retipped the hair do you have any advice on getting the tips so small to fit in the locks?

Hi fellow Angels Locks lovers. Has anyone had to retip the hair yet? I need to as a semi permanent colour has been used and the bonds have softened. If anyone has retipped the hair do you have any advice on getting the tips so small to fit in the locks?

Use a heat connected and keratin granuals - 1/2 grains is enough and just be patient clamp and pull firmly on your connector iron - loads of re heating and rolling!! Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390220926.703009.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390220983.906105.jpg

Here's a few tips I've done to fit mini locks xx

I did some, use glue sparingly and I prefer to use the curved nail tip pliers to shape, very easy to retip.

Been a while since this thread was made but im looking into using them now, what are peoples opinions on the hair Nd service now? Still good? I have heard good reviews but thought id ask in here rather than start a new thread

Been a while since this thread was made but im looking into using them now, what are peoples opinions on the hair Nd service now? Still good? I have heard good reviews but thought id ask in here rather than start a new thread

I'm the same I am looking for a new supplier and I've been looking at old threads and was wondering if anyone had any more recent thoughts on Angel Locks?

I'm the same I am looking for a new supplier and I've been looking at old threads and was wondering if anyone had any more recent thoughts on Angel Locks?
Love the hair as all the other posts say great service and angie is lovely

I ended up doing a 7hour drive down to Kent and training with her and must say i LOVE the hair :) xx

Latest posts

Back