Another question for mobile hairdressers!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babygeek

Reaction score
Ive seen a portable hairdressing chair and mirror with tray underneath so it looks more professional and less mess on the clients floor. Also it helps u if uve been used to a mirror in front of u like myself.

Any ideas where the cheapest place i could get something like this? ive just looked on a site called portable salon but its £178 so not cheap

Thanku

can you do a link ? i dont think 178 gbp is bad for a chair and a mirror esp if its properly set up for mobile work .. i am sure bk int he day i paid about 170 for a nail table !:D

I have portable salon and love it ! All my clients comment on how professional it is ! Not cheap but worth it ! X

Thanku will def buy one. I can claim the vat back cant i? makes it more affordable.

Do u find its easy to set up and collects alot of the hair? did u get it from the company i posted?

x

Tbh it looks like a cheap chair you could get out of ikea for £20, the mirror looks ok though, but I suppose it'd be handy in the carry case. Just not sure if I'd pay that much when every client I've ever been to has had a suitable (similar) chair. I use plastic colour protectors for the shoulder area and these usually cover their chair to prevent spills/stains, if they don't reach I put another one down.

You can only claim vat back if you are vat registered. Why don't you contact your local business enterprise centre and see if you can get booked onto a start-up programme, it'll help you understand what way all that tax/vat works:hug:
good luck!x

yep the mirror is really hand but it wasnt what i was expecting , i will try find a link of what i was thinking of x

It's not a tray, it's a large mat . Overall It is handy , absolutely not the best quality at all though but it'smade my life easier by having a mirror and shows professionalism . I've had mine since January and set it up about 6 times a day . Wouldn't be without it now !

where ca i get JUST the mirror from the portable salon? I dont need the chair or mat.

Wow i love that havent seen one of them before x

Latest posts

Back