Another supplier to Angel Remy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mane Goddess

Reaction score
Does anyone know of another supplier on par and same price quality as angel remy, there out of stock on ALOT of things & im loosing customers i need a reliable supplier alongside AR with lots of colours but good quality, thanks

Does anyone know of another supplier on par and same price quality as angel remy, there out of stock on ALOT of things & im loosing customers i need a reliable supplier alongside AR with lots of colours but good quality, thanks
What do you use most? Wefts/tapes etc?

I use weft, nanos and prebonds mostly but just lately id say wefts and nanos xx

I don't know about nanos but you could try routes for wefts. I find it hard to match AR quality for tha same price tbh. x

Ahh yes I feel your pain! Quite a few times in the last 2 months I've gone to order something and it's been out of stock! The range of colours in stock for 20" wefts and across the micro ring lengths is so poor at the moment. Been like it for at least 4 weeks. They must be due a delivery soon?!

There due one today im being told and one next week, i really like there hair i dont want to have to move but its business at the end of the day i cant keep letting people down x

I've been trying for certain things this week with no luck I've bit the bullet and ordered the nearest too and going to have to colour them, else would have lost custom [emoji31] X

Its a nightmare isnt it! Xx

I had to order 3 x 50g wefts today as I'd waited a few weeks already and the client was going away on sunday so couldnt wait any longer. Hopefully It works out, will have to figure out placement on the day

Yeah i knlw its so awkward good look i hope it goes ok xx

Transform has a similar colour ring and their strands are thicker they do more colour mixes aswel in wefts

I had to order 3 x 50g wefts today as I'd waited a few weeks already and the client was going away on sunday so couldnt wait any longer. Hopefully It works out, will have to figure out placement on the day
Just to give you a heads up, so you can plan, these are 14" width. xx

I think im going to have to try another supplier, there imstock is going again i havent got time to chase around hair, im looking into sourcing my own xx

@Mane Goddess Have they restocked the website? Grrr they said they'd send me a message when new stock was up!

No the website is still missing a few colours, the wefts only seem to be the one with the most stock but still, im going to try euphoria one brazillian, more colours and always in stock xx

Latest posts

Back