Anti redness

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leanejayne

Reaction score
Hi all, I suffer with a pink skin tone and if I don’t wear foundation I look horrendous! But I hate wearing foundation all day every day. Is there a powder or a cream non oily / greasy that I can use to just cover it up but with out the heaviness of double wear foundation?

Hi all, I suffer with a pink skin tone and if I don’t wear foundation I look horrendous! But I hate wearing foundation all day every day. Is there a powder or a cream non oily / greasy that I can use to just cover it up but with out the heaviness of double wear foundation?

You could use a green colour correcting primer to even everything out or mineral make up can help x

I use Youngblood concealer and their mineral Make Up. The concealer also calms my red cheeks

I have similar redness issues due to allergies , I have found a miracle item from sans soucis : their colour corrector cream : anti redness . It's got a lovely high spf and also light coverage. I don't even use foundation over this unless it's for a specific even or evening out .
You be amazed how lovely this is and it tones your redness down so nicely without leaving your non red areas looking like a green monster

Latest posts

Back