Any cabin/garden salon businesses about?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SalonWingman

Reaction score
Hi,

We're looking to build a garden cabin with electricity and water - no gas. Has anyone done this? If so I'm curious how you get enough hot water for the wash basins and taps etc? Was thinking a large hot water cylinder or something similar.

If anyone has done this please let me know??? Thanks

I have electric hot water facility- it feeds two sinks and gets boiling. I went for the larger tank

Hi - thanks for the reply. What kind of size did you go for? Does this feed your hair washing station also? Just interested to know how you have it connected :)

Thanks

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can suggest a tank size for a garden salon? I was thinking 100 litres - does anyone have one installed that they can recommend please? Thanks

If your having electricity and water you may as well just install a shower and use that for your basin, it's what I've got in my shop

Yeah the problem with having the shower is we still need hot water in the kitchenette and toilet so a single solution which will do all three would ideally be better. We've decided to go for the redring powerstream hot water systems which run off the mains.

Next question - can anyone recommend any good heaters (electric?) thanks

I just use the kettle lol, was the redring expensive?

They are about £120 haven't installed it yet but its 10.8kW so in theory its just like using an electric shower - you serious you boil a kettle?

They are about £120 haven't installed it yet but its 10.8kW so in theory its just like using an electric shower - you serious you boil a kettle?
Yea, totally :)

Just wondering I know it’s been some time but how are you getting on with the redring power stream as I’m setting up a home hair salon and wondering how to get hot water out of the house. Many thanks

Latest posts

Back