Any Calgel techs around the Essex area..?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anna Lee

Reaction score
Hello geeks,

I'm looking for a calgel tech around the Essex area.

Anyone around Basildon..? or close..?

Must it be Calgel or can it be Bio Sculpture? In any event, I'm sure if you contact Calgel direct, they'll be able to put you in touch with the nearest available tech to Basildon.

In any event, I'm sure if you contact Calgel direct, they'll be able to put you in touch with the nearest available tech to Basildon.

Doh me..!! Good point, now why didnt I think of THAT..??!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Please don't tell anyone that I'm a Calgel tech myself.... :o

Actually, I suppose Bio can be an option too. So any calgel or Bio techs around the area..?

It would be nice for me to get some lovely geek on here that I know and can trust.

i'm sure Cabinkel uses Calgel? She's in Corringham, about 10 mins from Basildon, lovely salon in her back garden

Apparently there's a salon in Billericay called Unique that use Calgel, but I don't know what they are like. I'm practising for my assessment at the mo, and I'm also in Billericay if you ever fancy modeling for me :lol:.

Billericay is only 5 mins away from Basildon.

Last edited:
Yep, the lovely Sherrie is correct, i do use calgel! If i can help, let me know xx

(thanks sherrie, we must catch up soon xx)

Must it be Calgel or can it be Bio Sculpture? In any event, I'm sure if you contact Calgel direct, they'll be able to put you in touch with the nearest available tech to Basildon.
Noodle is correct. Calgel has a database of techs over UK if you need to know for the future. A post code helps too.

Latest posts

Back