Any ideas help needed urgently!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lani-skye

Reaction score
Hi
yesterday i recieved some news that i had been given funding for my creative nail course in plymouth by the princes trust which was good but the bad news is they won't fund me for the kit and that is £262.00 i have been told and i can't get funding for it anywhere !!!!!!!!!

The offer of the training cost from the princes trust is only for about a week and if i don't some up with the kit money i can't do it i was wondering if anyone knows of companys student loans ect that might give me funding/loan for the kit in a hurry????

I have been trying for 4 years to get on this course i have had a really rough time and things were really looking up it just really sucks!!!

Any ideas would be helpfull

Lani-skye said:
Hi
yesterday i recieved some news that i had been given funding for my creative nail course in plymouth by the princes trust which was good but the bad news is they won't fund me for the kit and that is £262.00 i have been told and i can't get funding for it anywhere !!!!!!!!!

The offer of the training cost from the princes trust is only for about a week and if i don't some up with the kit money i can't do it i was wondering if anyone knows of companys student loans ect that might give me funding/loan for the kit in a hurry????

I have been trying for 4 years to get on this course i have had a really rough time and things were really looking up it just really sucks!!!

Any ideas would be helpfull

Hi Lani,

I don't know if this helps but your local jobcentre maybe able to help. I needed help with the cost of my foundation course and as i was unemployed (single mum) they gave me £300.00 towards the cost of the course and kit, I had to find the remainder of the cost. If you are unemployed, you could ask them if they can help. They will only do it if you say you will have a job at the end of it as they will only pay for training which will gain employment, I said i was going self-employed as a mobile technician or into a salon and gave them a timescale of 6 months in which i would do it.

Hope this helps and you get funding soon

Helen

I tried the jobcenter my lone parent advisor already but they said all the funding had been taken up!

Thanks anyway:)

Hi

Go back to the princess trust and tell them the course is £££ and the kits comes free with the course. I would speak to an academy adviser if i was you i am sure they deal with funding queries all the time.

Latest posts

Back