Any Nail/Beauty shows in Glasgow?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lorraineg2004

Reaction score
Hi all!!

Im Lorraine and new to "thenailgeek" I was wondering if anyone knows of any up and coming nail/beauty shows in Glasgow.
As i have never been to one and dont know where they are advertised.
Thanks

Hi Lorraine,

I believe the next one is Scotland is on 1 May in Edinburgh. I could be wrong. The events are usually advertised in the nail/beauty magazines. I don't know who is sponsoring the Edinburgh event. Perhaps someone else will be able to help.
Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Hiya Lorraine.

Yep, the next one is in May (15th) at Ingleston, nr Edinburgh.

There used to be one in Glasgow and the SECC in about september or october but at the end up, there weren't many exhibitors and not a lot of people went.

Thanks i'll look out for it.
NailNovice2 said:
Hi Lorraine,

I believe the next one is Scotland is on 1 May in Edinburgh. I could be wrong. The events are usually advertised in the nail/beauty magazines. I don't know who is sponsoring the Edinburgh event. Perhaps someone else will be able to help.
Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

hi lorraine,

The scottish beauty show is the 15 may 2005 at The Royal Highland Centre Edinburgh if you call 0870 000 4270 or go on line to www.beautyserve.com/scottishbeauty you can register for free tickets.

maybe see you there

I hope to go to the Edinburgh show and perhaps there could be a Geek meeting there. How about it?

Latest posts

Back