Any of you do CND in essex?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrs nails

Reaction score
Hey girls....

This is my first post, so hello to all! :)

I would love to train CND but at the mo am a teacher and have to settle for playing with products from ebay (sorry, i know thats naughty:o)

Anyway, the reason im on here is that im trying to find a good tech to do my nails. I used to have a lovely lady but as her business has grown she has stopped actually doing nails, and i dont really like the way the girls she has do them. (too wide and thick for me)

I imagine that if you are taking the time to come on here and share good practise then you must be commited to your work which is what i like to hear...

So, long story short... are any of you working in essex. Near billericay/basildon?? I want to come see you!! :lol:

Last edited:
Hiya ...if you did want to train with creative then you would need to ring Sweet Squared.

Getting your nails done professionally really is the best way to go...and i hope you find someone in your area. x

Thanks hun... i cant afford the training right now, but i do have all the details ready thanks. :)

I used to get them done professionally but i cant find anyone that uses creative products and does them well in my area. :cry: Im completely self taught and know that this really shouldnt be the case... Its a lot quickerr when somebody else does it too, i just want to find somebody! Heelllllppppp!!!

have you tried ringing sweet squared to see if they can put you in touch with a creative nail tech in your area..i am sure they have a list.

have you tried ringing sweet squared to see if they can put you in touch with a creative nail tech in your area..i am sure they have a list.
Yes if you give them a ring on 0845 210 6060 they will give you details of the master technicians in your area hth

Thanks hun... i cant afford the training right now, but i do have all the details ready thanks. :)

I used to get them done professionally but i cant find anyone that uses creative products and does them well in my area. :cry: Im completely self taught and know that this really shouldnt be the case... Its a lot quickerr when somebody else does it too, i just want to find somebody! Heelllllppppp!!!
Cheryl who is based at Headbanger Boutique hair salon, in Station Lane, Hornchurch, is a Creative technician. I'll pm you her no.:)

Thanks girls! :hug:

Latest posts

Back