Any one heard of?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clairep10

Reaction score
Hi
has any one heard of a syliva Johnson, She has been really helpful to me in choosing my course, has had articles in Scratch (this month on filing machines) january one was called Powder room. just that going to be doing one of hers courses in 2 weeks in acrylic. Alo what does INTC stand for seen it around and no idea? As you can tell i'm a keen bean, but total new nail geek.
C*

I have known SJ for 20 years! Like me she has been around a long time.

She was associated with Star Nails for many years and since has represented several nail companies including The Edge and Akzents also I think.

Can't answer the question about INTC ... all these different initials confuse the hell out of me. I would ask Sylvia if you are doing the course with her.

Welcome to the Geek site. We do have a search facility if you want to search any topics before posting in case your questions may already been answered before. Also in Premium Geek, there are many tutorials to help you with your course.

Hi,

Sylvia used to work for Alida who supply 'The Edge' range. She left them about a year/ 18 months ago to set up The Independent Training Company (so that'll be the initials you've seen). I believe the idea of this is, rather than training with a specific company on how to use their product (e.g. Creative or EZFlow) that the training is generic to all systems and not led by a product supplier.

Not sure what products the training uses, or if there is a variety. Don't know if other companies accept the qualification to allow you to buy their product? Maybe someone in the know could answer this.

I emailed the Independent Training Co. ages ago to ask for details of their courses etc. but never got a reply.

So yes, have heard of her but don't know enough about the actual training provided to give further comment.

Thank you for your reply, it means alot to get help as i want to do the best I can.
Thank you again,
C*

She has not been associated with akzentz (Canadian gel line), maybe Akzent Direct - the German line??

Latest posts

Back