any one tried reusable nail forms?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisenewell

Reaction score
Hello.Having read the thread regarding arca-c(probably didn't spell that right!!lol)nail forms and aware that these are great and no longer avaliable,i was wondering if anyone has tried the reusable non-stick nail forms(as sold by nail order)?I'd like to know if they are any good?They look like the rectangular gold ones but already shaped and on funny little metal(?)rods?

Sorry your question has gone unanswered.

The forms you describe are not my favorite, but have been around for a long long time so someone must like them.
They tend to leave a gap at the corner of the smile line and I found that very annoying. I also had some clients complain that they were uncomfortable ... but as we know, some customers will always find something to complain about. Suck it and see!
It's what works for you that is important. Ask 10 people on the site and you will get 10 different answers. Some things you just have to experience for yourself.

thaks gigi for your post.didn't think they looked too hot anyway.going to order some performance forms on tuesday but just been a little curious about these wonder forms that are all sold out.have tried performance before and they worked well.

Latest posts

Back