Anybody ordered any Light Elegance from Light Elegance UK?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuxeBeauty

Reaction score
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has ordered any products from Light Elegance UK? If so what are the products like? Consistency, coverage, durability? Think I'm going to give them a go as their glitter gels look amazing! x

I did for a time and wasn't impressed. It was about 3 years ago so they hopefully might have improved.

Last edited:
Light elegance is a great brand. Ive been using light elegance for just over a year now and Im hooked

@NetteNails I've recently started using light elegance, I'm in love with there glitter gels [emoji7]. I have a question tho, once applied and cured your final layer of glitter gel do you remove tacky and buff over to ensure an even nail or do you jst apply your top sine straight on to cured glitter??? I'm inly asking as I did my moms today with French kiss, I buffed over nail before applying top shine and to me the colour looked totally different . Any tips advice are gratefully received
Thank you xxx

@NetteNails I've recently started using light elegance, I'm in love with there glitter gels [emoji7]. I have a question tho, once applied and cured your final layer of glitter gel do you remove tacky and buff over to ensure an even nail or do you jst apply your top sine straight on to cured glitter??? I'm inly asking as I did my moms today with French kiss, I buffed over nail before applying top shine and to me the colour looked totally different . Any tips advice are gratefully received
Thank you xxx

Hey Hun

If it's a thicker glitter I tend to apply then cap in clear, buff and top coat. If it's thin I apply over the builder ( I file and buff the builder) apply two coats and then top coat. You do not have to remove the tacky layer only after the top coat. Hope that helps xx

It does Hun, thankyou x

The light elegance glitter gels in a pot are they for enhancements or can they be used as a gel polish? Their website gives no description xx

The light elegance glitter gels in a pot are they for enhancements or can they be used as a gel polish? Their website gives no description xx

The pots are hard gel and can be used over acrylics or gel
The p+ are soak off but can also be used over acrylics or gel

Which do you think are more sparkly? Xx

Which do you think are more sparkly? Xx
They are both the same Hun just one is hard gel and one is soak off.... I use the hard gel as I use another brand as gel polish

Latest posts

Back