Anyone else had problems with Ink London ILac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilackatz

Reaction score
Hi I have heard such good things about Ink London I Lac , I thought I would give it a go. I bought several colours & used it for the first time last week. In less than a week the nails are badly chipped and the polish is also lifting. I did it on my daughter who is quite heavy on her manicure but she usually gets a good 2 weeks with Gelish . I did my toes Thurs & 2 toes gave completely lost the polish. I had had my Gelish on since before Christmas! Is it me ? I had such high hopes for the I Lac.

Morning! I would be really interested to hear if anyone else has any problems. The feedback is so good on the ILac it must be me doing something wrong? I would really like to persevere with it, any hints & tips would be much appreciated. Thanks guys. Xxxxx

If you go on their FB page, loads of the posters are really helpful and there are lots of hints and tips to prevent the issues you're having 😊

There's a Facebook group which is really helpful, perhaps check on there. You will need to send across you're certificates before you get access. I've yet to order my kit so I can't help much x

Oops Gina got there before me.

Thanks guys. I follow Ink London Nails on FB, that is the only one I can find but haven't really found any tech questions/issues. Is there another FB page I am missing? They have my certificates from when I opened an account or do I need to send them again? Xx

It's called the Ink London Nail Tech group. I think they also request a copy before accepting you as a member. It's a recent thing though as I think they were having trouble with spam.

It's called the Ink London Nail Tech group. I think they also request a copy before accepting you as a member. It's a recent thing though as I think they were having trouble with spam.

Thanks for that but I have searched & it says no results! I wonder if you have to be invited to join? It's very frustrating as I am quite disheartened with the product.xxx

Thanks for that but I have searched & it says no results! I wonder if you have to be invited to join? It's very frustrating as I am quite disheartened with the product.xxx

I've sent you a PM with a link to the group page :)

Hi Sarah could you send me the link too as I cant find it either. Thanks :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ooo, yes, now I remember. Theyset the group to 'closed' not that long ago. An invite will get you there. Hope you find the group helpful x

Could you pm me a link as I'm having a few problems on my nails. My daughters are immaculate.

Could someone be kind enough to also pm me the link for the group please, I've just purchased the trial kit, would love to be able to read the tips and advice to get started :) x

Don't mean to be rude, but could someone PM me the link too please?
Thank you!

Can I have the link too please? Have got a trial but not tried them yet. Thanks

Could I have the link too please?
Same here I've just ordered their trial kit after reading good things about their products on here.

Could I possibly have a link too please and thanks x

Latest posts

Back