Anyone else have issues using the intimate waxing Just Wax Pink Hot Wax System?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

body talk

Tinkerbell
Reaction score
I've been trying to get used to the hot pink wax for intimate waxing, but I'm struggling with it - it's supposed to come off in any direction but I find it really sticky & awkward & I think it looks excrutiating for my clients as I pull it off! One of my clients has asked to go back to the strip wax. Does anyone else have this issue with the Salon System Just Wax Berrylicious Beads? Any tips on how to remedy this, or should I just give up and go back to strips?

I've used this when I ran out of Euroblonde and was surprised that I really liked it. It's great at getting small stubborn hairs out. Make sure you push it into the hair with the hair growth and remove in the opposite direction. When you put the wax on make sure you run it past the hair to a smooth piece of skin that you have oiled. You also need to make sure it has set hard, if it is still warm it will stretch and break causing discomfort to your client.

There are lots of hard waxes out there and most companies will send you samples of you ask. If this isn't the wax for you, there will be one out there that is.

Have you done a course in intimate waxing with hot wax? Not being rude, just asking because i found it so different to strip wax.

If it's sticky, has it set properly? Maybe it needs a little longer. Or if your room is warm perhaps a fan would help.

Are you finding that the hair is all being removed? X

Thanks for both your replies - I appreciate them. Making the wax run past the hair on to a smooth piece of skin is possibly something I'm not doing enough of. The room is very warm so I think the fan idea is definitely the way to go. I always keep the room warm so the client doesn't feel the cold, but you're right it might affect the wax application. Yes, I've done a course on the intimate waxing with hot wax, and I've got my certificate for it. It's just that I've used strip wax for years and it's only been a few months of the hot wax and I'm not comfortable with it yet, but I'll definitely try out some of both of your suggestions. Thanks a lot.

I use the white salon systems flexi wax and find it good but it has to be removed in the opposite direction or it doesn't remove.

Latest posts

Back