Anyone familiar with Epillyss hard wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IslandA

Reaction score
This is by the far, the strangest hard wax I have ever used. I have tried a lot of them.

I can't even get it melted. It separates big time. There is chunky/lumpy pieces all through that remind me of like a powdery substance. Then there is smooth thin normal wax all through. I don't know how to explain it.
I've tried heating slow and low, and fast and high. It crazy. I'm almost starting to think I got a bad batch.
I've contacted the company and there first reply was suggesting cirepil.. ? Which was strange to me. I'm waiting to hear back from them.
It didn't come with many instructions for heating and can't seem to find any info on their site.

In using the sensitive skin hard wax beads ( pink)

Took photos and I even figured out how to make them smaller so I could upload them here but it is saying they are still too big... Grr

Oh my goodness, my head has been hurting trying to figure this out as well. I spent over an hour trying to clean my wax pot to see if mixing it with my old wax (although it was the same brand) had caused it. I want to throw out this pot and get a new one and go back to my hard wax pods which never caused me any issue. I am glad I'm not the only one! If anyone could help us that would be wonderful.

This is by the far, the strangest hard wax I have ever used. I have tried a lot of them.

I can't even get it melted. It separates big time. There is chunky/lumpy pieces all through that remind me of like a powdery substance. Then there is smooth thin normal wax all through. I don't know how to explain it.
I've tried heating slow and low, and fast and high. It crazy. I'm almost starting to think I got a bad batch.
I've contacted the company and there first reply was suggesting cirepil.. ? Which was strange to me. I'm waiting to hear back from them.
It didn't come with many instructions for heating and can't seem to find any info on their site.

In using the sensitive skin hard wax beads ( pink)

Took photos and I even figured out how to make them smaller so I could upload them here but it is saying they are still too big... Grr
Oh

Latest posts

Back