Anyone know which spray tanning machine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMo

Reaction score
Hiya, I'm thinking of buying a Spray Tanning machine. Does anyone out there know which one's to stay away from and which to recommend? I'm mobile and i can't afford a fortune, I've seen loads on Ebay but don't know if i'll end up being robbed!

Fanxs.x

I use ST Tropez and I like it but the compressor and kit is almost £1,000! If you go to www.shesto .co.uk they do a great range of compressor's and tanning guns They also sell a tanning solution, just ask for a sample of it and you can try it and see if you like it, if not you can always buy your solution from somewhere else. they do a great mobile compressor and it fits neatly into a small box.

Hope this helps you

karen.xx

JMo said:
Hiya, I'm thinking of buying a Spray Tanning machine. Does anyone out there know which one's to stay away from and which to recommend? I'm mobile and i can't afford a fortune, I've seen loads on Ebay but don't know if i'll end up being robbed!

Fanxs.x

There is a company in Horwich, Bolton, called Solec. Who produce a pod, compressor, gun, all marketing material, 3 litres of liqued and towels etc for £1500. This also includes training. The product is herbal base and from the usa. Wicked Cosmetics. If you are mobile you wont need the pod, so it would be cheaper. I know a mobile tech who uses this and takes along a couple of shower curtains! Spraying the client in the bath. I am also about to buy this product for my shop. Haven't got the number on me at the mo, not at home, but if you want I can send you the number on monday. Good luck x

JMo said:

Fanxs.x
HI - I have been tanning for 2 1/2 years now and up untill xmas I was airbrushing, I purchased a HVLP spray machine from ebay for £130 - this included a litre of solution too - and I have never looked back !! Its great - took a little bit of getting to used to, but worth the persevering. if you give me your email address I will forward you the same one which is on ebay at the moment. Only thing is it is a little noisy, but as it is soo quick to do tans it isnt a problem. Hope this helps a bit.

marie

HI - I have been tanning for 2 1/2 years now and up untill xmas I was airbrushing, I purchased a HVLP spray machine from ebay for £130 - this included a litre of solution too - and I have never looked back !! Its great - took a little bit of getting to used to, but worth the persevering. if you give me your email address I will forward you the same one which is on ebay at the moment. Only thing is it is a little noisy, but as it is soo quick to do tans it isnt a problem. Hope this helps a bit.

marie
can you email me which one you used as well please

hi,

try www.suntana.co.uk, they do a full kit inc tent, hvlp machine & solution for less than £250 inc delivery, they also do an accredited training course.

katrine xxx

The T200 is a great machine for mobile work and what a lot of the spray tanners use now,
lots of places sell this, here is a link for one of the places so you can have a look at it
Wow Factor!, Wow Products Beauty Wholesale

I would definitely go with an hvlp machine as opposed to a compressor, the T200 is my favourite too, really sturdy, compact and easy to use. Have been using these machines for 5 years with no problems.

Sold by Sienna X and Tantrick, have a look at their websites.

Fanxs.x

Hi

If you click on the Guild's website, you will find a few for sale there in the classifieds section (second hand - so a bit cheaper!):hug:

The T200 from the Tantrick website is probably your best bet, seems popular amongst many people on here as you will see from previous threads, it is the more expensive one but probably worth the extra bit!

However if anyone who has more knowledge about the machines come across this...:!: I am confused about the celebrity secrets tanning machines on their website, one is T100 and the other is T200 with great differences in price, is the T200 machine the same as the ones supplied by Tantrick and Sienna X, but just with their brand name written on it? From previous threads I thought the T200 was an upgrade of the T100..hence the confusion!! Unless they are just their own versions?? :irked:

If any of that makes sense I would appreciate if someone could let me know. Many thanks in advance!

:hug:

I can really recommend buying only from a reputable company like Sienna X or Tantrick.

I researched alot of machines and for a start-up business i wanted to do it at as low cost as possible. I did in fact look at ebay too.

In the end after talking to the above mentioned companies i ended up purchasing from Sienna X. But it was a tough decision as i loved both companies and they were equally helpful and knowledable.

My advise is to buy from a company like these NOT ebay. I spent about £80 more to buy the same kit from Sienna X than i could on ebay but i have a great relationship with Sienna X and i know i have brought a quality product. Ebay one could have been a knock off, no garentee etc. Its not worth skimping if this is your business.

Hi im mobile and use the T200 with Sienna x and Tantrick Solutions, you cant go wrong its a fab machine, and both companies have a great customer service too,Hth:hug:xx

However if anyone who has more knowledge about the machines come across this...:!: I am confused about the celebrity secrets tanning machines on their website, one is T100 and the other is T200 with great differences in price, is the T200 machine the same as the ones supplied by Tantrick and Sienna X, but just with their brand name written on it? From previous threads I thought the T200 was an upgrade of the T100..hence the confusion!! Unless they are just their own versions?? :irked:

If any of that makes sense I would appreciate if someone could let me know. Many thanks in advance!

:hug:

Had a quick look and the single machine is quotes as a T100 and didn't see any other single machine..there was another machine being sold as a kit which was obviously more expensive.

I feel that even that the machine is quoted as a T100 its simply a site update issue and that the machine supplied is in fact a T200 as the T100's must have all cleared the supply chain sometime last year.

Perhaps for clarity purposes it might be worthwhile calling them up.
HTH :hug:

Hey,

When i bought 1 gallon of solution and a pop up tent, i got a free machine.. the latest earlex 2002 machine.No catch! It Should of been £185.00 but it was free.
Check out there website, they do loads of offers all the time. www.latanning.co.uk x

I'd definately go for the T200 from either Sienna or Tantrick, you cant go wrong with this machine :hug: learn by my mistakes lol

Had a quick look and the single machine is quotes as a T100 and didn't see any other single machine..there was another machine being sold as a kit which was obviously more expensive.

I feel that even that the machine is quoted as a T100 its simply a site update issue and that the machine supplied is in fact a T200 as the T100's must have all cleared the supply chain sometime last year.

Perhaps for clarity purposes it might be worthwhile calling them up.
HTH :hug:

Thanks for that. Yes thats what I thought, maybe they haven't updated it yet. The second one on the site is also called 'Portable Tanning Unit' and has a box around it with their brand name on it, and they call that a T200 but with a much higher price, thats why I was confused but I am guessing that is more of a salon use one, think I have done all my research, I have decided to get my training and kit via Tantrick :)

Thanks for that. Yes thats what I thought, maybe they haven't updated it yet. The second one on the site is also called 'Portable Tanning Unit' and has a box around it with their brand name on it, and they call that a T200 but with a much higher price, thats why I was confused but I am guessing that is more of a salon use one, think I have done all my research, I have decided to get my training and kit via Tantrick :)

Can you post a link to this machine and I will have a look see :idea:

Ah ok ive found the more expensive machine (with your help ;0))

that's the minimist pro(or what we call it)...dam good machine ...expensive but is good for high volume salon based use..will do a coach load of tans without blinking..uses less solution also.

BUT a heavy machine if your going mobile also...it is quieter than the T200 which sounds like a hoover by comparison.
Unfortunately you pay more for more ;0))
Hope that helps

Fanxs.x

I use an small nuress machine very light and easy to use. I been doing mobile spray tanning for 9 years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back