• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Anyone looking for a junior therapist in the north east of England

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ejboyle

Reaction score
Hi I'm level 2 qualified beauty therapist studying currently level 3 massage part time on a evening two nights a week. I'm also sienna x spray tan qualified and newly qualified in gel polish application and also under going a acrylic nail course in the next week.

I love beauty and would love to be taken under a senior therapist wing to develop my skills further. I currently keep my skills up to scratch by doing treatments on friends and family.

I'm not scared of hard work and working my way up the therapist/salon ladder, any opportunity out there I will take it and run with it to develop my skills to be a better equipped and highly knowledgable therapist in the future.

I currently am learning to drive and target to be qualified by early next year (March at the latest)

I would be willing to do this as a voluntary placement to gain experience in the industry I want to have a career in.

Thank you 😊 xx

Where abouts are you x

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using SalonGeek mobile app

Work experience for a few days or one day a week volunteer. Would be great in the Darlington, middlesbrough or Yarm type area xx

Latest posts

Back