Anyone need some points donating.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cameo Val

Reaction score
Several Geeks donated points to me as I wanted to change my user name. Well thats done and now I have about 600 points left over and up for grabs if anyone wants them. I just want to do some good with them. I am not one to go for glowing usernames or coloured user names, Im a plain girl really. So anyone want a few donating then just ask. Mind you I will have to find out how to do it, (donate that is) so if anyone knows, just write it down 'idiot style' for me will you.

Thanks again to my previous donator's (yes you know who you are) Have a big pat on the back and a hug from me.

Val that is really sweet of you. I don't need any as I'm the mouth of the south and have loads of points to be donated or thieved.

However just as a little observation, I think GMG put the prices up so that we would start playing dirty and thieve off each other. But as always it has brought out the generosity in Geeks and we just keep donating to each other instead.

yes I noticed that the prices have gone up. I paid 2000 points plus 7% tax to change my name. But hey, its only points eh. I think that you are dead right, he may have been having a bit of fun with us all thinking that we might try stealing, must admit that I looked at all his and thought hmmmmmmmmm. But then my good church upbrining clicked in and I though oh no, I cant do that. Girls always seem to come out the best in these things, like you said, putting the prices up seems to have brough out the best in us and we love donating to help each other. (do you think the Good Samaritan could possibly have been a woman) food for thought I think.

Just donated all 600 to Jenn as she only had 400 poor lil' mite. Shes half way now, so maybe others might chip in and help out. Will get her to put a message on this thead then you will all know exactly which one she in case anyone wants to donate.

Val has kindly donated 600 points to me so i'm a bit closer to changing my name!!

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH VAL!!!

Jenn said:
Val has kindly donated 600 points to me so i'm a bit closer to changing my name!!

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH VAL!!!

There ya go, 400 more for u hun!

Only had 100 to donate to you Jenn but hey I will send more when I have them :hug:

THANK YOU SO MUCH NIC AND LELL!!
YOU GUYS ARE SO SWEET!!!

Theres another 100 jenn :)

Jo x :hug:

jenn i just sent you another 400, hope you get what you want:D

Thanks to Jo and Tracy....your help is much appreciated!!!!

Just wanted to let you all know i've changed my name now!
Thanx to all of you for your help!! :hug:

so pleased you got your name changed:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back