Anyone Phi Brow trained?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarahwills

Reaction score
Can anyone help me?! I am trained in microblading in January and im working towards being assesssed. However I feel as tho I'm not progressing as I would like to! I'm thinking of doing the phibrow online course! Is it worth doing and would it be helpful for me as a beginner?

I did phibrows online course after I qualified with another company. It's helped me so much, I'm finally happy with my work and not dreading my clients coming in for touch ups, before I was always on edge expecting every call to be a complaint But my clients are all so happy and the retention is great.

Thanks for your advice hunny, that's how I feel I'm not expecting my work to be amazing to begin with but I know I can do better and I don't feel I'm getting the support. How does the online course work? How long did it take you to qualify? I have seen a lot of phi brow artists on Facebook etc there work is amazing xx

You have 11 levels to pass and you communicate with your trainer through viber, she will analyse your work and only when she's happy do you get to the next level. I think it took me about 1 month to pass. But I'm honestly so happy I've done it, I'm actually looking into their shading course now!!

Do you need models to work on? Was it a lot different to how you'd previously been taught? Xx

Facebook search the group PMU & Microblading World Community. This is the Phi facebook page and there's heaps of info about the online course on there!

The theory part was more or less the same, but what I liked about phibrows is they guide you step by step on the pattern. You need models from level 9 I think it was. For the full treatment it took me 2 models so it just depends if you get it all right the first time round!

This course sounds good. It'd be good to hear from more people who have been on the course.

Can you share what instructor you used?

My trainer was Dovile, I can't remember her surname! If you follow the microblading world community and the microblading sisterhood groups on Facebook it might help you make up your mind on training

Hi,

Thats helpful post, thanks. I've email them today asking for online course.
But i am more interesting in PHIContour Course than microblading. I am trained by different company and looking for some extra training.
I really like their work.

:)

My trainer was Dovile, I can't remember her surname! If you follow the microblading world community and the microblading sisterhood groups on Facebook it might help you make up your mind on training
Oh wow did it take you only a month to pass?

i am trying to find prices out off their website, its so hard , i can't find any

I’ve just been on the phibrow microblading course with Dovile also and it was brilliant and I highly recommend it!

Latest posts

Back