Apilus electrolysis machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MollyTP

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

This is my first post woo! I am just enquiring to see how many of you on here have an Apilus machine?
I trained in electrolysis in college a few years back but have only recently introduced it into the salon. I am confident, however having used an extremely basic machine at college I'm worried I'm missing out on something amazing!

I normally just use the flash thermyolysis and find that that's enough for most hair. I'm just interested in your views on checking the moisture level of the skin / tolerance tests / anaphoresis and cataphoresis. Are these things I should be doing at all times, every treatment? Or are they more of an added extra because I have the ability?
With how basic the machines at college were I'm slightly out of my comfort zone with this.

Many thanks in advance x

I have both an Apilus and Sterex machine, I find flash thermolysis great on the Apilus, but the blend on the Sterex machine is better. I rarely find myself doing the moisture test as we are busy and don't have the time! I sometimes use the Cath/Ano with the electrolysis treatment, but I mainly us Cath/Ano for facials

Latest posts

Back