App for pics of makeup -airbrush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikki21

Reaction score
Hi
Can anyone recommend an app for airbrushing makeup pics that doesn't take away the colour? I find some of these apps make the makeup look a lot paler.

Personally I would recommend not using any! As a makeup artist, I can spot airbrushed pictures a mile off and it doesn't give off the right impression of your work. Also, you are showing future potential clients work which isn't achievable, meaning when you've finished their application they might be disappointed or expect to look a certain way. Skin has texture, and clients need to know your a makeup artist not a miracle worker who can make lines and spots vanish. We can mask them, but there is no real life app for them. I'd personally stay well clear, and concentrate more on getting good images with natural light near a window without photoshop. Xxx

Totally agree with what NatalieKatemua said.
I just use my ring light so I have good lighting for application and my photos are so much clearer.

Aim to apply make up the best you can and it will show in any lighting. x

Latest posts

Back