Appropriate treatments to do in main salon room?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MillieTM

Reaction score
Hiya all,
I'm about to start renting a space in a hair salon next month. The thing is, the space I'm renting is just a nail desk with access to a hairdressing chair as needed, not a private room. I know that I'm definitely offering nails and make-up but ideally I'd like to offer more treatments. I'm most keen on lash/ brow tinting and shaping. I'm wondering if a private room is essential to provide lash/brow treatments or they could be done just on the main salon room either at a desk or in a hairdressers chair?
Thanks in advance!

Hiya all,
I'm about to start renting a space in a hair salon next month. The thing is, the space I'm renting is just a nail desk with access to a hairdressing chair as needed, not a private room. I know that I'm definitely offering nails and make-up but ideally I'd like to offer more treatments. I'm most keen on lash/ brow tinting and shaping. I'm wondering if a private room is essential to provide lash/brow treatments or they could be done just on the main salon room either at a desk or in a hairdressers chair?
Thanks in advance!

Hi i offer Eyebrow tinting & shaping on the salon floor alot of my clients dont mind as they can have this treatment whike their tint is developing. As for eyelashes (lashlift etc) I'd say a room would be better option ☺

Personally I prefer treatments like that done in private but I know where I live there is loads of pop up brow bars that do tinting and brow waxing and threading even in the likes of Superdrug, and some of my ladies have had threading in these places and they said they don't even notice people walking by or anything so I'm sure it would be fine, if you were worried perhaps you could use a partitioning freestanding screen?? Xx

Thanks ladies! I'm just asking the salon manager her take on it now x

I offer all lash & brow treatments in a comfortable reclining chair in the front of my clinic, I wouldn't offer a full set of semi permanent lashes for example but I do more express ones inc lash lift.

Turn the chair towards the wall, or create a retail display to work behind. This would offer some privacy

Hello, I’m just browsing as I will shortly be doing the same. I would like a chair that I can use at my nail desk and use for brows. Has anyone come across a suitable one? Thanks xx

Latest posts

Back