Apps for Facebook/Instagram text over background

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babybird54

Reaction score
Hi all, not sure I've got my wording quite right but I'm looking for apps that I can use to add my treatment menu to Facebook, Instagram etc. I use pic collage for my photos and basic text but can't figure it out for more text than pics. I've seen some people who list their available appointments etc on coloured, glittered background or split screen with a photo but I'm unsure what to search for!! Xx

Yes I would be interested to know too especially for a glitter background x

Just google the background then add the text

Just google the background then add the text
DON'T use google images unless you're looking to breach copyright. 90% of google images are actually copyrighted by the original image owner.

I know everyone thinks 'it won't happen to me' but nowadays there is software out there that constantly scans for illegal use of images throughout the whole internet.

Have a look at Canva. I'm not sure if this is the sort of thing you're after but it's really easy to use and has some good social media templates you can adapt to suit you.
Sam x

I'm with sam@tonic.

Canva (https://www.canva.com/) is the best I've come across for 'non-designers' to create their own graphics for blog posts, Facebook and Instagram.

Xx G

Cool, thanks all x

Latest posts

Back