Aromatherapy party plan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippy-chick

Reaction score
a few years ago I got involved with an aromatherapy party plan organisation.

you set up a party, went to the house, talked about aromatherapy and had a load of stuff to sell relating to aromatherapy.

I did it for a while but the organsation was pants and they never sent out the right stuff so you ended up doing 2 journeys to each home.

I'm thinking of setting this up myself, any suggestions?

i think its a great idea!
when i do parties i sometimes give out little goody bags (especially if they spend alot) I get my aromatherapy friend to make up tiny bottles of aromatherapy oils and label them up for people to try. For example i did a party for a post natal group so gave them all a sample to aid sleep :) another good one is stretch mark oil (i swear by my friends!!) Its a fantastic retail opportunity for my friend, she does really well out of it and my clients feel very pampered :)

I did a few talks on aromatherapy a few years ago as part of a drive to boost oil sales & did themed talks. One of them was using essential oils around the home (drawer liners, in the wash, as a fabric freshener, for cleaning etc), another was on using essential oils for first aid, and another was using oils for beauty (I took salt, dried rosemary etc & showed them how to make body scrubs, facial steams, toners etc). It worked really well because they got to make some things there & then, which engaged them, and they then bought oils to take home. I also used to put a few basic oils together in a box with a fact sheet & base oil for a discount, which was very popular.

Spiezia is planning to launch this in the v near future!
I'm going to Cornwall for some Spiezia training this week; I'll ask them more about it if you like.

the party plan sold essential oils, carrier oils, books, oil burners and things like that.

Spiezia is planning to launch this in the v near future!
I'm going to Cornwall for some Spiezia training this week; I'll ask them more about it if you like.
yes please Calla xxx

Latest posts

Back