As a working salon owner how much do you pay yourself per hour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I'm gonna moan too!!!!!
I've had my salon for four years and I still don't get a 'proper' wage and don't think I ever will, but you know I love being my own boss. In my case my hubby pays all the household bills and the shop pays for itself.
I am usually left with about £50-£100 a week, it does make you wonder why we do it!!!!:grr:
I'm starting to make a profit now and my BIG loan will be paid off in a year so maybe just maybe it'll be worth it.
My biggest annoying thing is the girls who work for me and clients (well everyone who knows me !) think I've got tonnes of money, I think they see whats in the till or how busy the salon is so they just presume it mostly goes in my pocket. they just don't realise all the money you have to pay out first !!!!! and I do most of the work and take the most but get so much less!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
arh that feels better a good moan goes a long way
Adara, Good luck and keep up the good work, you'll get there. Think positive:Love:

Latest posts

Back