Asking companies for their ingredients list

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samantha.c

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I'm just starting up my own business and I'm researching different products to use for facials, waxing etc.
I have asked a few of the brands to send me a complete list of ingredients in their products as I would like to know exactly what I'm getting into before investing a lot of money in a brand.
Most of them have not answered me and the brand that I was very close to going with told me that "Complete ingredient lists are listed on all packaging but we do not send via soft copy"
Is this normal?
Have any of you asked for ingredients before investing in products? I would have thought this was pretty standard procedure, no?

Just download their MSDS sheets. Asking personally for their ingredients borders a little on wishing to steal their recipe or something close to that
I got the same attitude when I was enquiring where they manufacture their products- I was looking for non-China ones.

Hi Asteropi.
Do skin care products have MSDS?

Oh sorry I didn’t see it was about skin. I can’t answer that I’m afraid
Maybe someone else might

I'm sure that anything that's applied to skin or that contains chemicals needs one. Rather like ingredients being listed in supermarkets.

Latest posts

Back