Associate member of The Guild or BABTAC?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucy-Jayne

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Just a quicky....

I already have Salon Insurance and all of my liabilities covered with an Insurance company, however I want to become a member of either the Guild or BABTAC as an Associate to show that my new salon is associated with a professional body.

I've read through all of the benefits etc and am happy to go with either, but am wondering which one people prefer to register with? I notice some are with the Guild and some with BABTAC.

Is there a particular one out of the two that consumers like to see you associated with?

Thanks Geeks

I have been very impressed with the Guild, and to become an associate member is £65.

My friend has been insured with BABTAC for over 20 years and she seems very happy with them, nice magazine too.

I can't comment on the Guild cos I don't know much about it.

I am with Babtac and I will be renewing my insurance with them again because they have been so helpful. You can ring them anytime and they are always happy to help. You get great offers with them and I have found that people look for the BABTAC sign.

Like I say, I don't know about the Guild, they may be the same, but I am a BABTAC girl.

x

Hi Everyone

Just a quicky....

I already have Salon Insurance and all of my liabilities covered with an Insurance company, however I want to become a member of either the Guild or BABTAC as an Associate to show that my new salon is associated with a professional body.

I've read through all of the benefits etc and am happy to go with either, but am wondering which one people prefer to register with? I notice some are with the Guild and some with BABTAC.

Is there a particular one out of the two that consumers like to see you associated with?

Thanks Geeks

If you would like any information on the benefits of being a Guild Member, or you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Hi Lucy Jane

Associate Membership with BABTAC is £45, and you can check out all the membership benefits here; BABTAC.COM - The Official Site of the British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology

You get all the benefits apart from, obviously, insurance.

Regards

PHILIP SWINFORD
Marketing Services Manager
BABTAC

PS - If you, or any other Geek, is anywhere near Leeds next Sunday/Monday 20th/21st April, you could visit our Leeds Roadshow (28 really good seminars, free parking, free admission, free seminars, £1000 prize draw to be split between 4 visiting therapists!) (look here BABTAC.COM - The Official Site of the British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology), you'd get £20 off joining!

I'm changing to BABTAC and hope to have my courses accredited with them too. I like their attitude and feel that they treat us like adults and what you see is what you get.

This isn't knocking anyone else though. xx

hi all
i'm with babtac and proud:green: great insurance, and great help when you need it,

but the guild are also great too!!!:confused: so flip a coin

or do what i did

and do both!!
xxxLxxx

I really like Babtac and I too was thinking of changing when my old policy runs out,
but I cant see anything for hairdressers and hair extension's ect ?:cry:
do you cover us Hairdressers ? thanks in advance :hug:

Hi Minky

Yep - our policy gives full cover for hairdressers - and by coincidence, the next issue of Vitality (our membership magazine) starts the first of a series of articles from Andrew Don, Editor of the National Federation of Hairdressers magazine salon Focus, plus an article on how hairdressers and therapists can integrate businesses to the mutual benefit of both!

Regards

PHILIP SWINFORD
BABTAC

Hi Minky

Yep - our policy gives full cover for hairdressers - and by coincidence, the next issue of Vitality (our membership magazine) starts the first of a series of articles from Andrew Don, Editor of the National Federation of Hairdressers magazine salon Focus, plus an article on how hairdressers and therapists can integrate businesses to the mutual benefit of both!

Regards

PHILIP SWINFORD
BABTAC

Hi Philip, Thats great news for us hairdressers , thank you :hug:

Latest posts

Back