AVON hair colours!!??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strawberry21

Reaction score
hey, I noticed last night while flicking through my sisters Avon book that they have now started selling hair dyes.....

would like to hear your thoughts on this, i was shocked....:suprised:

I havn't heard about this.
It's probably no different from boots etc selling hair dye.There has always been people who like to dye their hair at home.

I've seen this they look exactly like the ones u get at superdrug etc x

Just another company determined to put us out of business! haha x

aye i saw them and chuckled. . . i love how they lead people to believe that u can achieve these colours easily, no consideration given to undertones and natural depth. . . ah well i do like charging for a colour correction. . .

Sorry to butt in lol but I received my very catalogue today and they are now doing hair colours too :o

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Ther will b a smart price one soon! X

Doesnt surprise me....

Get the rubber gloves out people! More colour corrections on the horizon! Stock up on bleach!!!

The worst thing about these are that celebrity stylists are backing them but as you say colour correction here we come oh and there's another spray lightener out on the shelves bit like sun in just what we needed lol xxxx

Sun in makes me wanna vomit!!! Patronising colour corrections to come.."wellllll, that's what you get from box dyes u see, davina and Cheryl don't ACTUALLY use them" idiots lol xx

Latest posts

Back