backscratchers extremes - using white powder

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
hi all

I sometimes wear this myself as its quick, VERY easy to do on yourself and never breaks.... sometimes over natural tips sometimes over white tips

Anyhow...hit a petite problemo....can u tell me i....how you do your whites - if you do them - with the white powder, i have just bought the backscratchers forms but wondered if you bacscratchers geeks had any tips and advice for me with application, and do you get good results?

Thanks

AMb x

Hi minky

I have used the forms before and you can get a good result with them. Sometimes though if your client pushes a little enthusiastically into the powder it can 'bleed' so it can be better to 'poof' the white over the tip. Also remember to remove the form before you activate.

I asked other Backscratcher geeks this question and they said that they had not got good results with the little cover guards, so what I did was use the More Than White as a paint on smile, then one layer of clear dip over the top. This works well too when you need to rebalance the white when it has grown forward of natural free edge. HTH I only do them on myself though as I find that I get a good result on my right hand than trying to get my left hand to do a good job on the right one with a brush.

thanks guys...

ambx

Latest posts

Back