Bad lash lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scrubadub

Reaction score
So I had my first bad lift and wanted some feedback!

Client has had a lash lift by another therapist at my work and it hadn’t taken so she booked back in 6 weeks later for a redo.

So I followed the correct procedures and doubly checked that the solutions were on for the right time.

When I was putting her lashes onto the shield I noticed they were very thick and dense.

So at the end they had lifted a bit but not like wow!

I have done at least 30 lifts since I qualified earlier this year and this is a lift I did on myself the other day.

Any tips for clients like this in the future?

fde96922665f956872067a6afa87eb35.jpg

Try a smaller shield next time, bring solution up a bit further and leave on for longer?

Try a smaller shield next time, bring solution up a bit further and leave on for longer?

I think the shield was the right size as her lashes were quite long and I used medium, will leave it on longer though and move the solution up next time

Leave it on a little longer. I did my daughters who had long thick lashes and left on for 6 minutes. They were fine but not wow. The next time I left on for 8 and they were much better.

Leave it on a little longer. I did my daughters who had long thick lashes and left on for 6 minutes. They were fine but not wow. The next time I left on for 8 and they were much better.

Thanks, will do for next time, I will put a note on her record as well so that if someone else does it they know for next time!

I find long dense lashes are better with a medium shield. You could try putting cling film over the lashes to catch the warmth rising off the face, this gives a boost to the solutions.

Also try applying the 2nd solution from root to 2/3rds of the lash as well and defo experiment with your timings - thick lashes longer, fine lashes shorter.

Latest posts

Back