Bad ombré

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steph3892

Reaction score
Hi, I recently had an ombré done on my hair it's gone very wrong. It's way too high up and there are lines at different levels where the bleach hasn't been blended properly. I've had ombré done many times before by the same hair dresser and been happy with it but for some reason this time she did it, she used a different technique that didn't really work well. I've told her I don't want the blonde anymore and just back to my natural colour (light brown). She said all she can do is put a tint on it, will this be just a brown over it matching my natural hair colour? Will some of the blonde still show through like at the ends where it's really light? Thanks.

If you wanted to go light brown full head then your hairdresser could do that.

That isn't needed though, she can match a tint with the colour of your root area and bring the ombre down.

Hope this Helps

If you wanted to go light brown full head then your hairdresser could do that.

That isn't needed though, she can match a tint with the colour of your root area and bring the ombre down.

Hope this Helps

Ah thankyou! So if she matches the tint with the colour of my roots will some of the ombré still show through and look more subtle?

Ah thankyou! So if she matches the tint with the colour of my roots will some of the ombré still show through and look more subtle?

Yes, I would use foil lowlights to blend in browns to subtly bring the ombre down and yeah make it more subtle.

Yes, your ends would remain blond , it's an easy colour correction.

Yes, I would use foil lowlights to blend in browns to subtly bring the ombre down and yeah make it more subtle.

Yes, your ends would remain blond , it's an easy colour correction.

Ahh thankyou very much for your help!

Latest posts

Back