Balayage help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kristianjon

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I have a client that would like to go for a clean ashy bright balayage, she has about 3-4 inches of natural root base 6-7 and then a band of box dye blonde probably about an 8.3 and then level 9 bleach ends. I'm wondered how I'm going to do this as she wants her roots lighter than her natural but obviously tint doesn't lift tint? I was thinking about doing a mixture of balayage and ombré! I'm wella trained but open to using others
IMG_0239.JPG
IMG_0240.JPG

What would you suggest? I'm doing this tomorrow night so will go to the wholesalers for colour in the morning.
Thanks!

@cassies97 can you help? I've seen previous posts and think you are amazing with advising this kind of thing x

Colour remover, baby lights, balayage and tone :)

Colour remover, baby lights, balayage and tone :)
Will a colour remover effect the natural hair from lifting with tint after that? Baby lights throughout the whole head? Thankyou! X

A colour reducer won't affect the natural hair but it's a fairly long process. :)

A colour reducer won't affect the natural hair but it's a fairly long process. :)
I just didn't know as we know tint doesn't remove tint if it's classed as tint lol

What colour would you use for the roots? I'm thinking illumina?
Thanks x

I don't use wella so I can't help here sorry [emoji85]

I'm doing the same thing on s client who has bleached blonde hair x roots same colour and orange band invetween hairdressers and box dyes. I'm doing this for an assessment and wanted to go in and remove the band first but because the band has undertones of the colour I want to go in using colour touch plus 66/07 and mix with 77/07 the brunette will cover all and it's double to cover x hope this work and because the end are light I'm going to use a toner on the ends at the end to lift to a crisp ash x does anyone think this will be ok x

Latest posts

Back